Wednesday, August 2, 2023

35 > 36

 35 was a blend of assent, thrill, grief & pother; in its own way, balanced. 

Assent & Thrill

1. Quepos, Costa Rica
2. US 100K team/100K World Champs: Gold
3. Berlin, Prague, Munich
4. Crawboils & dinner parties
5. Annual All Hallow's Brew Crawl & the perilous pipe crossing
6. Surprise: McKinnon's 50th
7. An almost OTQ @ CIM
8. Troncones, Mex
9. London with LB & Mck
10. Celebration of the life of Marianne Helen Olsen
11. Floating Icicle River
12. A sudden Dead & Co groupie
13. In company with Belinda & Diva in San Leandro
14. Witness to my loved ones' children budding
15. A sudden sailboat adventure to Chuckanut Island
16. The Kean Wedding

Grief & Pother

I penned a list, but it bored me. I acknowledge that I'm deep in "it" ; a constant processing. And that I feel a considerable amount of guilt and a considerable amount of let-down. I just hope that there is something to work out from the thick-think, and that I will not, forever be, in the doldrums, ellipticalling. 

No comments:

Post a Comment